Featuring Rails Membership Site with Recurly
One of the best resources for Rails developers, tons of useful tutorials, advice, best practices… Thanks! @status_200
Awesome tutorials covering Rails, Devise, Stripe, etc. Please keep up the great work & do more! @thedanielmay
Thank you @rails_apps for the Ruby on Rails starter apps and tutorials, up-to-date and so helpful! @neverbendeasy
Archive Tutorials (Rails 3.2)
- Rails with Authentication and Authorization
- Devise for user management with CanCan for an administrative dashboard plus Bootstrap for design.
- Startup Prelaunch Site
- "Launching soon" application for a startup prelaunch site with a signup page.
- Membership Site with Stripe for Billing
- Build a complete membership site with recurring billing using Stripe billing services.
- Membership Site with Recurly for Billing
- Same as above, using Recurly for billing services.
- Learn Ruby on Rails
- the "best book for beginners" for Rails 4.1
- Rails and Bootstrap
- full-length tutorial for Rails 4.1
- Bootstrap Quickstart Guide
- the Bootstrap front-end framework with Rails 4.1
- Foundation Quickstart Guide
- the Foundation front-end framework with Rails 4.1
- RSpec Quickstart Guide
- learn to test using RSpec for Rails 4.1
SPECIAL STUDENT OFFER
Download any ebook for only $9 and receive a ONE MONTH TRIAL subscription for all PREMIUM TUTORIALS at NO EXTRA CHARGE. No student ID required.
BE A HERO
Be a hero on your team. With purchase of the Hero Plan, you get to give a RailsApps Tutorial account to every member of your team. You'll receive only one bill each year. At $349, it costs less than the price of two accounts!
Be a hero in the open source community. Purchase of the Hero Plan supports ongoing development of the RailsApps tutorials and example applications. Your subscription sustains the project and keeps it growing.