Featuring Rails Membership Site with Stripe
One of the best resources for Rails developers, tons of useful tutorials, advice, best practices… Thanks! @status_200
Awesome tutorials covering Rails, Devise, Stripe, etc. Please keep up the great work & do more! @thedanielmay
Thank you @rails_apps for the Ruby on Rails starter apps and tutorials, up-to-date and so helpful! @neverbendeasy
- Authentication and Testing with SQL
- Devise for user management with RSpec and Cucumber for testing and behavior-driven development (BDD). ActiveRecord with SQLite database.
- Authentication and Testing with NoSQL
- Devise plus RSpec and Cucumber for testing and BDD. Mongoid with MongoDB datastore.
- OmniAuth Authentication with NoSQL
- Authentication using OmniAuth with a service provider such as Twitter or Facebook. RSpec and Cucumber for testing and BDD. Mongoid with MongoDB datastore.
- Subdomains with NoSQL
- Basecamp-style subdomains combined with Devise for user management plus RSpec and Cucumber for testing. Mongoid with MongoDB datastore.
- Learn Ruby on Rails
- A full-length book for Rails beginners
- Rails 4.1 and Bootstrap
- Integrating the Bootstrap front-end framework with Rails
- Rails with Authentication and Authorization
- Devise for user management with CanCan for an administrative dashboard plus Bootstrap for design.
- Startup Prelaunch Site
- "Launching soon" application for a startup prelaunch site with a signup page.
- Membership Site with Stripe for Billing
- Build a complete membership site with recurring billing using Stripe billing services.
- Membership Site with Recurly for Billing
- Same as above, using Recurly for billing services.
SPECIAL STUDENT OFFER
Download any ebook for only $9 and receive a ONE MONTH TRIAL subscription for all PREMIUM TUTORIALS at NO EXTRA CHARGE. No student ID required.
BE A HERO
Be a hero on your team. With purchase of the Hero Plan, you get to give a RailsApps Tutorial account to every member of your team. You'll receive only one bill each year. At $349, it costs less than the price of two accounts!
Be a hero in the open source community. Purchase of the Hero Plan supports ongoing development of the RailsApps tutorials and example applications. Your subscription sustains the project and keeps it growing.